Terms and Conditions
Barber fishing Guide Service
Lake of the Ozarks Missouri
Barber Fishing Guide Service, LLC
Terms and Conditions
By signing this document, you (“Passenger”) understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of Barber Fishing Guide Service LLC (“Captain”) and the booking of Captain’s services.
- Safety: Captain will provide a safety briefing and instruction to Passengers prior to leaving dock. By law, safety flotation devices and other required safety devices are onboard all vessels. All Passengers AGE 7 and under are required by law to wear a safety flotation device at all times while on the vessel and our dock. Passengers over the age of 8 are not required to wear safety flotation devices, however, we recommend them and reserve the right to ask any Passenger to wear one. For safety, all Passengers should wear enclosed footwear and eye protection during fishing charters.
- Weather: All charters are subject to weather conditions and Captain reserves the right to cancel, or curtail any charter due to inclement, dangerous, or bad weather. Captain has the absolute discretion regarding safe weather and boating conditions.
- Medical Conditions: Passengers must report any pre-existing medical conditions or medications that may affect personal safety prior to charter departure. Passengers assume all risk and liability of aggravating existing medical conditions while aboard vessel(s), dock, or Barber premises.
- Behavior: Passengers shall obey all safety rules while on the vessel. Passengers are required to behave in a respectful and safe manner while on the vessel, dock, and Captain’s property. Passengers 21 or over may bring beer , Selzers, or wine on the vessel however it must be consumed in a responsible manner only by those of legal age. No glass containers are allowed on the vessel or dock and hard liquor consumption is not allowed. Captain reserves the right to cancel or immediately terminate a charter if the Captain, in his/her sole discretion determines a Passenger’s behavior is unruly, unsafe, or inappropriate. No illegal drugs or paraphenalia of any type may be brought onto the vessel, dock, or premises.
- Liability: Passenger assumes all liability for personal injury and any damage to the vessel or Captain’s property while utilizing Captain’s services unless such damage was caused by Captain’s own gross negligence. Passenger and their family members shall release and hold harmless the Captain, first mate, and other personnel for any and all injuries incurred while boarding or offboarding, during the charter, while fishing, on any dock, stairs, or property, and for any water mishaps, injuries, or deaths regardless of how or when such injuries occur. Passenger understands and agrees there are dangers associated with fishing and boating and assumes all risks upon hiring Barber Guide Service and associated Captains, crew, and staff.
- Release: Captain or first mate may take photographs or videos of Passengers before, during or at the end of charters. Passengers consent to, release, and authorize use of photographs, videos, etc. with their image or likeness taken by Barber Fishing Guide Service without compensation. Photographs or videos taken during trips are the sole and complete property of Captain however they may be shared with our affiliates or Passengers upon request and Captain consent.